Quadrant Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadrant Mountain Pack

Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Paddie
Paddie

Werewolf rp - Page 14 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:32 pm

" I stumbled across him earlier... he knows more about me than I do..." muttered Eclipse. Eclipse stepped forwards out of the shadows and walked towards the old man. He smiled towards the wolf that approached him, "Greetings moonwolf. I believe we have met before..." He smiled, "I guess you know how I survived the war now...however I do need to keep my identity a secret, I'm a marked man you know."
Back to top Go down
http://endlessechoespack.heavenforum.com/
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Skylen kept back in the shadows, she didn't feel comfortable around the old man. Something about him creeped her out. She sat down, watching the two of them in silence, flicking her ears every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:45 pm

"I'm sorry little wolf, but i don't trust you, assissins are everywhere. If you tipped them off then I'd be good as dead. It's unfortunate it has to come to this but It's not the first time and it's definately not the last." The old man returned into the huge beast. Eclipse stared up at the face of his attacker, frozen in fear. Eclipse regained his senses and jumped out of the way of a huge paw. He frantically tried to close the necklace that was holding him captive in wolf form but his attempts failed.

Eclipse yelped as a paw connected with his side sending him flying backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Skylen quickly snapped out of her quiet state as the old man attacked Eclipse. She charged at him and leaped for his head, she locked onto his neck, her jaws clamping down tightly. She clawed his eyes as he tried to pull her off. Skylen growled and tore at his neck angerly. She jumped off when a huge paw came flying towards her, landing on the ground infront of Eclipse. She turned and snarled at him before charging at him again. Skylen ducked a paw and bit down onto his paw, smiling as he let out a roar of pain. Skylen tore off a bit of skin before she was kicked a few feet away. She landed with a thud on the ground, and slowly rolled onto her stomach in pain as she heard the beast walking towards her. She looked up to see the black figure hovering over her, it's fangs bared. Her ears flattened against her head as she whined helplessly.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Eclipse got onto his feet and barked at the beast. He charged at it and bit hard into its leg, feeling his teeth go into bone. It roared with pain before kicking him off. Eclipse slid to a halt infront of Skylen and he barked at the beast who was towering over them once more. He looked at thee mess it made with the elk and he gulped.He hoped out of the way of a crushing blow and narrowly dodged his charge, the beast teeth scratching his side. Eclipse leapt at his head but was quickly flicked to the floor. He struggled to his feet, his bloodsoaked fur blocking some of his eyesight, turning his silver fur into a mix of white and red.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Skylen pulled herself to her feet and ran over to Eclipse. She stood infront of him as the beast swung at Eclipse with his paw. She flinched as his claws raked across her cheek, gushing out blood. Skylen quickly dragged Eclipse a safe distance away before running back at the beast, she dodged a blow and leaped onto his back. She went half wolf as she clung onto the beast. "Good night suckker." She said. Skylen grabbed each side of the beast's neck and snapped it side ways quickly. She heard a loud snap before the beast went limp. He swayed back and forth for a moment before falling backwards on her. Skylen growled and tried to push his dead, bloody body off of her own, blood soaked self.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Eclipse breathed a sigh of reliefed and struggled again to his feet. He whimpered slightly and brushed her leg to get her attention. He looked down at the necklace and back up to her.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Skylen pushed the beast's body away from her. She looked at Eclipse and took the necklace in her hand, closing it. She went human herself and laid down on her back. She looked at her hands which were covered in blood. She put one of her hands to her cheek, feeling three scars, all of which were still bleeding. She frowned and sat up, looking at her tattered body, looking for more wounds.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Eclipse yelled in pain as he returned into human form. Now that he was human the scars were visible. He had a large scar across his chest which was bleeding heavily as there was no fur to control the flow. He sighed, ripped his shirt and tied it around his waist in an attempt to stem the bleeding.

Eclipse looked up to Skylen after tending to his wounds, "What was that thing? I mean he was obviously a werewolf but 've never seen one of such size before."
Eclipse inspected the corpse that lay infront of her. "Huge muscles, long fangs, twice the size of me in werewolf form... sharp claws and acute senses..." Eclipse flicked the ear of the beast that seemed to still be twitching, "Yet you took him down quickly and neatly...I should be scared right now." He smiled and tried to bow but his side felt like it ripped apart and he buckled over in pain.
"Mental note...don't move..."
Back to top Go down

Rayen
Felen
Felen

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Rayen sat down."I agree, the younger ones do taste better." She said flicking her tail,"But the older ones fight less. A vampire? Well then, that certainly puts a damper on things. I will try to kill these humans without thinking about those pieces of trash while doing it. As for it being like vampires, didn't our ancestors kill humans? I'd say that both Vamps and Werewolves have been known to kill humans. I shutter to think that we have something in common with those blood-suckers. "
Rayen let out a bored yawn,."So how's your furry little friend?" She asked cocking her head innocently," She certainly is a cute little gal."
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:36 pm

"You mean Sheeba? Oh the pup's alseep." He said yet he felt boredom striking him like a bat. "Vampires...arent that bad..." He said looking away in a breef bit of shame for originaly saying he wanted to become one rather than wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://quadrantmountain.heavenforum.com

Rayen
Felen
Felen

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Rayen raise a brow at Arrow's comment." So you like vampires huh?" She said smiling,"Well good for you. Me, I don't really care." Stepping away from her half eaten meal, the dark wolfess smiled sweetly at Arrow.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:20 pm

"Well... not quit exactly as I've never met a vampire.." Arrow said to defend himself. "It's just, a silver werewolf killed my 'parents'" He continued before hearing the same voice go 'what do you mean by putting an emphasis on parents.' before shutting up. "anyways, I must get going. I have been deprived of a proper lunch for some time, I don't understand why exactly there are plenty about." He stated oblivious to the fact of his innocent side. He caught a glims of the girls smile.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Skylen looked at Eclipse. "You ok?.. We should get you back home.. your obviously in no condition to stay out here." She slowly stood up. She tore off the sleeve of her shirt and wrapped it around her head, trying to stop the bleeding. Skylen helped Eclipse up and checked him over. "You sure you'll make it?..."

Skylen looked back at the beast then at Eclipse, smiling. "Why thank you kind sir." She said. "But don't be afraid of me." She said rolling her eyes. "Besides I don't think you'll have to worry about anything.. unless you turn on me. ANyway.. lets get you back home.." She said ,helping Eclipse back to her house.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:34 pm

"Thanks..." muttered Eclipse as he entered the house, "Why am I such a trouble magnet?" he asked jokily but wearily at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:37 pm

"Your not a trouble magnet..... Trouble just seems to find you.. and you seem to meet the wrong people.." She said slowly. "I never had a good feeling about that man...." She said, having Eclipse lay down on the couch. "Here, I'll go get some ice packs." She said walking out of the room towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Eclipse rested on the couch, "hmmm I wonder what happens if i poke the wound...Ouch!" Eclipse's facination in his injury suddenly dwindled and died. He stared at the roof thinkingabout what the number of times he's layed on the couch injured in someway. He laughed it off and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Skylen came back into the room with a few ice packs. She shook her head laughing at Eclipse. "Sometimes you should be less curious.." She said. Skylen put the ice packs down and then got some bandages. She unwrapped the make-shift badnages Eclipse had made from his shirt and wrapped him up with the bandages. She put the ice packs on some of his severe wounds. "Looks like I'm going to have to be your nurse now.." She said, giggling a bit. "Some of your wounds are deep, but you'll heal."
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Arrow bounded out of the woods, his eyes glowing as bright as the moon. A wide smirkk of longly needed satisfaction made it's way across his face in an evilish fasion.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:59 pm

"Joy...A few nights of peaceful and comfortable sleep. Hurray..." said Eclipse with his eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Skylen rolled her eyes. "Yes I'm sure you'll love that, what more could a guy ask for?" She said. Skylen left the living room to go tend to her own wounds.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Arrow jumped over the gate that would have locked any normal person into the park. His sickening develish smile still spread across his face, that same ping in his head came back again. Shruging it off he roamed the streets, looking for the perfect victem. Nothing but a small voice could be heard screaming from his mind saying jumbled up gibberish that shounded paticularly like "help me".
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:56 am

"A tele that worked would be nice..." Eclipse pressed buttons on the remote control furiously even though he knew that the television would never come back to life.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Skylen came back into the living room with her wounds all bandaged up. She stopped and watched as Eclipse furiously pressed the buttons on the remote. She shook her head giggling before laying down on the other couch. She tensed as her muscles began to ache at the sudden movement. She gazed up at the ceiling for a while before closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Arrow's eyes caught site of some sort of movement in a nearby allyway, his eyes glicened menecingly. He backed up into the shadows and waited for his 'pray' to step out of 'hiding' a this time, another mental scream sounded from his head causing him to wince.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quadrant Mountain Pack :: Roleplay and Activaties :: Roleplay Board-