Quadrant Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadrant Mountain Pack

Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage

Rayen
Felen
Felen

Werewolf rp - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:57 pm

(Wow you guys have left me in the dust. xD Sorry I haven't been on all day, been doing school work. Plus taking a lesson from my dad in painting trees.(Its a thing he insists upon. I did quite well I thought. I just need to figure out how to upload them onto here and show you guys.(If you want to see them.)

Rayen smirked as the one named Arrow glanced around for some kind of shield." Can't a girl pick up her knife after its been knocked out of her hand without some one thinking she's going to stab them?" She asked with mock exasperation. Getting bored of acting like a weak human.(It just wasn't her thing."Bitten huh? I was born this way. Daddy's way of keeping the guys away from his little girl." She winked playfully at Arrow and Kip before she sheathed her knife. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to find something to make up for the fun you two have cost me." With that she leaped from one side of the ally to the next till she was running atop the roofs. leaving the two male werewolves in the dust.
Back to top Go down
Ky
Ky
Theta
Theta

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:51 am

Kip blinked as the girl had disappeared in a matter of seconds. Kip turned around and walked out of the ally and down the streets, turning into the forest. He walked through the forest, whistling softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:41 am

Eclipse woke up from his slumber, he stared at the ceiling for a while before leaving the house. He wanted some time alone so he hid himself in the forest. He sat down on a fallen tree and admired his surroundings. He accidentally stepped on a small mushroom circle destroying its perfect roundness. Eclipse stared into the distance and fell into deep thought.
Back to top Go down
http://endlessechoespack.heavenforum.com/
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Skylen blinked her eyes open suddenly to find herself ontop of a roof on a random building in town. "How the..." Skylen trailed off, looking around. She felt she wouldn't get an answer to the question so she might as well not ask herself. Skylen stood up and went full wolf, taking a step only to stop as she felt the familier tap of the chain as it hit against her chest. She looked down growling. How'd you get back on? she thought angerly. Seems I'll never be able to part from you... she sighed. Skylen stretched and jumped off the building, landing on her feet shakily before running off towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Eclipse stayed in the forest for a while longer. His eyes were watery from a little 'episode' earlier after thinking about his family. He rubbed the tears off and recomposed himself, feeling glad that the forest hid him from the rest of the world. He stepped off the log and began to walk back.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Skylen reached the park and went back to human form. She sighed and walked over to some swings. She sat down on the swing and watched as other people walked by. I wonder what it would be like to be a normal human.. she thought, watching the kids play on the playground.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Eclipse walked back and out of the forest and into the park. He sat by the pond once more and he threw some stones into it watching the ripples spread and the splash hitting the ducks much to their displeasure.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Skylen smiled faintly looking down at the ground. She got up and walked over to a nearby bench and sat down, thinking about what it would be like if she had been born a normal, regular human.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Eclipse noticed Skylen in the near distance, he smiled and turned full wolf. He ran at Skylen through the park like a streak of lightning. He jumped on her and licked her face while wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Skylen laughed as she was nearly knocked over by Eclipse. "Why hello boy." She said smiling. Skylen stroked Eclipse on his head, still chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Eclipse tried to purr like a cat for fun but it ended up coming out like a deranged howl. He gave up after getting curious looks from Skylen and he returned to panting happily with his tongue rolled out.

He barked at a bird that was picking at crumbs left by various people, he watched amused when it flew off in panic.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Skylen giggled. "Good boy Eclipse." She rolled her eyes. "You've managed to scare off a bird. She patted his head lightly. Just for the heck of it Skylen grabbed a stick and looked at him. Ready for some fetch. she said mentally to him, winking. She laughed and threw the stick.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:17 pm

Eclipse's face lit up with childish delight. He play bowed at her feet when she teased him with the stick and he suddenly bolted to the side when she threw it. He went for the dive at the end to pick up the stick but it failed dramatically when he lost his footing. He returned with the stick in his mouth and his silvery white fur covered in dirt.

Haha whoops...seriously I want to be a pet now if this is what they get up to every day said Eclipse mentally.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Skylen laughed. "Someone's gotten dirty." She said, taking the stick from his mouth. Aww but then I'd be stuck with you as a wolf / very large dog.. Skylen smiled, throwing the stick again.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Hehe

Eclipse chased after the stick and returned with it once again. He dropped the stick once more infront of Skylen and looked up at her with his silvery eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Skylen crouched down to pick up the stick. She put her hand under Eclipse's muzzle, lifting it up. She gave him a kiss on the top of his muzzle, then russled up his fur laughing. "Good boy." She stood up with the stick in her hand and threw it again before sitting back down on the bench, her arm already exhausted.

Still can't get enough of the thought of you being a "dog"
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:35 pm

No neither can I...

Eclipse ran to fetch the stick and neared the childrens play area. A small child ran out infront of Eclipse causing him to jump aside. The child grabbed his tail and pulled him to the floor.
"Doggie!" it shouted extremely amused. The child started stroking hard causing Eclipse to yelp. The child then took the necklace and pulled it off of his head. Eclipse's eyes widened and he howled for help. He quickly pounced on the child, making sure he stayed close to the necklace so he wouldn't turn.
The mother got up enraged that a large white dog had jumped on her child, Eclipse saw this and huffed slightly and closed his eyes before licking the childs grubby face in an attempt to look friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Skylen got up quickly at seeing the situation. She stopped the mother, standing between her and Eclipse. "I'm so sorry ma'am, he's very friendly I assure you." She said. Skylen gently took the necklace from the little kid and got Eclipse off of the child. "Come on boy.." She said, walking back over to the bench.

Maybe you should not be a dog for a while... she mentally said warily. You can't seem to stay out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:45 pm

I'll get in trouble in any form, I'm a trouble magnet Eclipse looked up at Skylen as he walked beside her. Ok close it he said when he was within a quick sprint into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Arrow blinked at were the girl was standing, lost. "Of course the girls are born werewolves." Arrow stated to the dust blankly before turning on heal and walking out of the ally with his brother. "Bitten huh? I was born this way." his brother said in a mocking tone. "Oh shut up." Arrow replied smaking him.
Back to top Go down
http://quadrantmountain.heavenforum.com
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Skylen nodded. She put the necklace around Eclipse's neck and closed it.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Eclipse ran into the forest and a few minutes later he returned to the park in his human form, tucking the pendant away and out of sight.
"That kids gonna get it..." he grumbled. He walked along the path and subtlely tripped the kid, watching him fall and busrt to tears in the corner of the eye. Eclipse sat and watched the drama unfold...
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Skylen looked at Eclipse. "Aww why do you have to be so mean to little kids.." She said looking over at the crying child who's mother was trying to calm him down. Skylen looked at Eclipse. "You can't blame him.. he's just a little kid. He didn't know any better."
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:59 pm

"Your not the one that had to lick his face..." muttered Eclipse while brushing his tongue with his hand to prove his point. "Note... small children taste bad" he laughed and stopped when Skylen gave the 'you really shouldn't of done that' look. "Fine I'm sorry...I shouldn't of done that."
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Skylen nodded her head, giving Eclipse a quick hug. "Good boy." She said teasingly. Skylen leaned back on the bench, looking up at the sky above.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quadrant Mountain Pack :: Roleplay and Activaties :: Roleplay Board-