Quadrant Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadrant Mountain Pack

Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Paddie
Paddie

Werewolf rp - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:08 pm

"Woof woof," replied Eclipse. He leant on some railings and continued to watch the woman try to calm the small child down.
Back to top Go down
http://endlessechoespack.heavenforum.com/
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Skylen looked over at Eclipse. "Would you stop watching them. You might start to freak some people out." She said laughing. Skylen got up and walked off, jogging towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Eclipse looked over, "Hey wait up..." Eclipse got up and followed Skylen, not really knowing what to do if he didn't. He decided to just blindly follow. He was quickly lost in the thick of the woods but he didn't really care as long as he didn't lose Skylen.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Arrow walked slowly down the sidewalk, he looked back and forth before turning wolf as a pick-up-truck drove by along with his brother. "What next then? Dog park?" Arrow asked givving a wag of his tail. His brother opened his mouth in disbaleaf. "Dog. Park?" He spat out. "Of all the stupidest things for a werewolf to go you sugest a dog park?!" His brother howled obviously angered and offended. "Yes... I was talking about Sheeba." he said remembering the small puppy at his house. "You bought a puppy? Oh boy..." Arrow's brother said rolling his eyes. "Do you even know how dangerous that is? You are endangering a puppies life!" He snapped. "Yes well, I have managed to protect her." Arrow started. "From what? Other werewolves? What about yourself? Being a puppy obviously you can't nessesarly control yourself fully unless either with a moonstone, which can hurt you if your not half werewolf and evil." he stated before stoping at the dog park. "Have you even thought of the consequences?" He asked. "No..." Was all Arrow could say.
Back to top Go down
http://quadrantmountain.heavenforum.com
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Skylen looked back at Eclipse and smiled before looking back ahead of her. After a while of running she slowed down as she came to a small waterfall. She plopped down tiredly next to the bank.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Eclipse arrived at the waterfall soon after, "Did you know about this place or did you just find it?" he said while breathing heavily while he caught his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Skylen looked up at Eclispse. "I've know about this place ever since I was a little girl." She said, looking back at the waterfall. "I used to come here whenever something was bothering me... it relaxed me..."
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:31 pm

"So does this mean something's bothering you?" asked Eclipse as he dipped his hand into the cool refreshing water.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Skylen sat there dumbfounded for a moment before looking at Eclipse. "I don't.. really know..." She said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:38 pm

"Huh...I'll take that as a no then." said Eclipse eventually when he realised that he might of misinterpreted what Skylen said. He splashed his face with the refreshing water to try and distract himself from any awkwardness he had accidently set up.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Skylen went full wolf and quietly stalked up behind Eclipse. When within reach she leaped, tackling him into the water. She lifted her head up out of the water, barking happily. Skylen paddled to the bank and climbed out, shaking her fur.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Arrow huffed. "So, you are basically saying like this?" Arrow asked before yanking a passing woman down and snapping her neck. His brother gave him the 'oh brother' look and said. "Yes... like that." In a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:48 pm

"Oh thats a bad doggie!" shouted Eclipse playfully. He got out of the water and looked down at his soaking clothes, " Now i'm all wet...thanks to you" He picked up a stick a playfully tried to poke Skylen with it.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Skylen yelped with shock as she felt something poke her. She turned around and bit into the stick, tugging at in her own game of 'tug of war' while she wagged her tail happily.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Arrow's eyes flickered evilily, then ran down the street growling. His brother rased an eyebrow watching his 'brother' run rampid. "Oh dear... what have I done." he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:59 pm

"Hey that's my stick!" shouted Eclipse as he pulled on the stick trying to reclaim it.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Skylen perked her ears. If you insist.... Skylen let go of the stick, making Eclipse fall bacnk into the water yet again. She howled in victory. Your too easy..
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Eclipse launched out of the water, grabbed Skylen by her front two legs and pulled her into the water with him.
"Stalemate" he said eventually. He swam around in the pool for a while for some mild amusement and soon stood under the waterfall, the water crashing and spraying off his head.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Skylen let out another yelp as she was suddenly pulled into the water. She burst out from under the water, looking over at Eclipse. She paddled around for a while before climbing back out of the water. She wlked up the small slope to the top of the waterfall. She sat down on a rock that jutted out a little bit over the waterfall, watching as the water tumbled down below her.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Eclipse got out of the water and asked Skylen for her to lead him out of the forest. Once out he headed for her house and eventually he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ky
Ky
Theta
Theta

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Kip's whistling grew louder as he grew more relaxed in his surroundings. He continued to wander through the forest, his whistling echoing throughout it. As he walked, he admired his surroundings, though it all looked the same, he took notice to the how the branches on the trees grew; where bushes where; and other things.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Skylen watched Eclipse walk off. She didn't feel tired so she climbed into the nearest tree and went half wolf. Sitting there Skylen watched the forest floor below her.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:42 am

Before doing anything stupid Arrow stoped, turned around and headed to the park. He needed to relax himself, as if he went beserk the existance of werewolves in town would be known.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:08 am

Eclipse sat in Skylen's basement with a screwdriver and a leather strap from a new bag tht he had bought earlier. He took off the tired old string that hung the necklace around his neck and ripped strands of the leather strap and twisted them together to make a strong and sturdy rope. He put the pendant back on and tied the strap around his neck, the fit was tighter and it felt much sturdier.
"There that should keep it on..." mumbled Eclipse as he walked back upstairs.

Eclipse walked outside and admired the brightness of the sun that shone down on him. He later on walked out of a shop with some coke and some ice cream.
(yummy xD)

He wondered what to do afterwards and so he decided that it would be best if he headed back.

~~~~

Eclipse stopped when he saw a man in black asked one of the shopkeepers something.
How strange he thought, there's no need for someone to be in a suit around here...
The man in black showed the shopkeep a piece of paper but Eclipse had no idea what it was. The shopkeep smiled and pointed towards Eclipse. The man in black seemed to thank the shopkeep and he walked up casually to Eclipse.

"Hello" greeted the man.
"Umm hi" said Eclipse while preparing to run.
"I'm Neil, O'Deely, I'm a private investigator..." said the man seemingly relieved. He looked down at the piece of paper which happened to be a picture of Eclipse and smiled, "You must be James...James Hampton."
"Ummm yes I am..." muttered Eclipse getting quite frightened that this man had a picture of him.
"Your family hired me to find you...they miss you very much."
"My...my family?" asked Eclipse, completely shocked.
The man named Neil took him to a small café and started talking on what and how he found Eclipse. "It was no mean feat." continued the man while slurping on his coffee, "To find a plane crash that mysteriously disappeared. If it wasn't for a weather report, I would never of searched up here..."
Eclipse drank his hot chocolate as he didn't want anytthing that would make him too hyper. "So my family didn't give up?" he stared into his hot chocolate and watched the swirls as he span a little wooden stick. He stared at it transfixed as if he was staring into the abyss myself.
Eclipse eventually spoke up, "I...I can't go back...Is it even possible?" asked Eclipse.
"We'll be leaving on the first plane available." he replied looking at his watch, "But that won't be for a while..."
Eclipse stared at his hands remembering what he was.
"I...I can't go back. They must think I'm dead. I...I have a new life...a new life here." muttered Eclipse with a tear running down his eye...
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:43 am

Skylen got down from the tree and soon found herself walking around the streets of town. She slowly came to a stop when she saw Eclipse talking with a strange man in black suit. She tilted her head in confusion and inched into earshot to hear what was going on, just in case the man was a threat to Eclipse.

Skylen frowned as heard the man talk about taking Eclipse home. She looked akwardly down at the ground. She didn't want to listen to the conversation anymore. Skylen ran of down the street, towards the forest, soon finding the small waterfall. She sat with her knees hugged to her chest, watching the waterfall as a tear roll down her cheek. Have we been keeping Eclipse from his family. she thought wiping more tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quadrant Mountain Pack :: Roleplay and Activaties :: Roleplay Board-