Quadrant Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadrant Mountain Pack

Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ky
Ky
Theta
Theta

Werewolf rp - Page 24 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:55 am

(Could someone tell me what's been going on in this RP, please...)

Kip rolled out of bed, making a loud thump! on the ground as he fell off his bed. He stood up, attempting to rub the sleep from his hazel eyes and yawned largely. He walked drowsily into the bathroom and shut the door behind him to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:13 am

(Alright here is a quick summery- First, Eclipse being Paddfoot had been in a plain crash and survived[lucky], he got bitten by a werewolf and so on, being in the hospital. Next Arrow[me] had been wondering the streets, weeks yealyer had an incodent with a werewolf and so on. Skylen being our alphess Sparrow is a natural born and had met up with both me and Eclipse late in the night. So eventually we stayed at her place because my aunt sera had betrayed me and Eclipse's parents are [to what I believe] half way across the globe. Later on we met up with werewolf hunters and were saved by the FBI. ^.^ sometime after that I got a husky puppy named Sheeba and then we met and challenged a werewolf pack out in the forest area. Oh yes I forgot to metion Eclipse and Skylen went on a shopping spree some time ago and then went out for supper... and I never eat. o.o- so there you have it, man I hope you understood that because I didn't.)
Back to top Go down
http://quadrantmountain.heavenforum.com
Ky
Ky
Theta
Theta

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 am

(Thanks, and yeah -- I did!)
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Skylen woke up, She sat up slowly on the couch, still feeling tired. Skylen got up and put the ice pack back into the freezer before going outside and climbing onto the roof. She didn't feel like eating, or doing much. Skylen sat down on the roof watching out at the surrounding land.
Back to top Go down
Ky
Ky
Theta
Theta

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Kip finished his shower and put on a blue tee and some jeans. He walked down the stairs of his home and out the front door. The door closed silently behind him. Kip walked down the street, whistling. He saw a girl on a roof and thought this was peculiar. He hesitated for a moment, looking at the girl on the roof, then continued walking down the street
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Skylen's gaze drifted down to see someone walking by. She blinked and watched him for a few seconds before turning her gaze to the distant horizon, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ky
Ky
Theta
Theta

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Ky puts his hands in his pockets as he continues whistling and walking, planning to loop back around to his house
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Skylen looked down at the ground. She jumped off the roof, landing on her feet and began walking towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Ky
Ky
Theta
Theta

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:39 pm

As Kip passes by the park, he looks at the people there. Some jogging, some talking, and some just taking a walk
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Skylen plopped down in the grass in an open field. Staring up at the sky she thought about her necklace and the strange wolf pack.
Back to top Go down
Ky
Ky
Theta
Theta

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Kip sees an empty bench and veers towards it.He takes his hands out of his pockets as he sits down, putting his right arm on the arm rest and is left stretched out on the back of the bench. He leaned his head back against the bench and closed his eyes as he grew relaxed and comfortable, but not going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 am

Eclipse woke up early and he crept down the stairs. His face lit up with delight when again no one was occupying the tele. Like a moth attracted to the light he switched it on and began watching.
Back to top Go down
http://endlessechoespack.heavenforum.com/
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Skylen shook her head to clear herself of the thoughts, deciding it wasn't good for her to keep herself hung over them. She watched the cloudes go by lazily.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Eclipse started watching a funny film...
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Skylen stood up as she felt herself start to fall asleep. She stretched then went home.

Skylen walked into the living room after shuting the front door of her house behind her. She shook her head and looked at Eclipse, watching tv. "Your hooked." She said. Skylen went into the kitchen to get something to eat, chuckling to herself on the way.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:30 pm

"I know and I love it!" shouted Eclipse happily. He watched the film to the end, gave his personal review of it to nobody in particular then decided it was time for food.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Skylen laughed. "Well it's going to kill your brain eventually. You shouldn't spend sooo much time shoving your face in it." She said, holding in another laugh. Skylen shook her head and made a sandwich, sitting up on the kitchen counter to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Arrow headed downstares from his guestroom to feed Sheeba. He let out a yawn showing his slowely developing fangs.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:58 pm

"The tele told me that wouldn't happen..." said Eclipse as he tucked into a sandwich, filled with something that he didn't know but it tasted good.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Skylen gave Eclipse a sympathetic look. "So... you talk.. to the tv...?" She said slowly. "Interesting....." Skylen finished her sandwich then got off the counter. "I think I'm going to go get you a therapist..." She said backing slowly out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Eclipse laughed and almost chocked on his sandwich. He then looked up and smiled, "The tele also told me to kiiiiill you....Rawr." Eclipse gave a childish roar and walked towards Skylen like a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:13 pm

Arrow stoped in the middle of going to the kitchen as he watched Eclipse and Skylen talking about the Tv, he stoped infront of the room. "Eclipse, dont' talk to inamatid objects or I'll seriously start calling the mental instetution to pick you up."
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Skylen laughed still walking backwards. "No.. stay back..." She said between laughs. Skylen stopped as she bumped into the couch, she looked at Eclipse who was still approaching her, she held out her arms. "No!" She shouted childishly, pracing herself unknowingly.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:20 pm

"Rawr!!" shouted Eclipse as he pushed Skylen onto the sofa, "Now you watch...and learn..." Eclipse smiled, " I think I'll go watch tele now.... Ha! only joking I'm heading outside, maybe practise my archery or i'll go into town...I'm not exactly sure yet." Eclipse had a drink quickly before walking out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:23 pm

Arrow rased his eyebrow. "I'm surounded by fools." He said and got out some dogfood and poored it into a bowl.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quadrant Mountain Pack :: Roleplay and Activaties :: Roleplay Board-