Quadrant Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadrant Mountain Pack

Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

Werewolf rp - Page 22 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Skylen stopped and turned to face Eclipse. "You may be hulking but your no beast Eclipse." She said, touching his cheek with her hand. She turned and began walking again.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Eclipse continued to follow Skylen until he noticed a small old lady in the street ahead. Eclipse perked his ears and quickly jumped up onto a fence, knocking over a trash can and then up onto the roof. He slowly crept along the roof making sure to stay hidden when the old woman suddenly felt very self conscious when loud crashing noises were heard and started looking around.
Back to top Go down
http://endlessechoespack.heavenforum.com/
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Skylen stopped walking and turned to watch Eclipse. She opened her mouth but clasped her hands over it before she could let any sound out. She stood still, frozen as she watched Eclipse, hoping he wouldn't kill the poor old lady.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Eclipse watched intently at the old lady slightly transfixed by her. A small naggling voice in his head told him to kill the old lady but he held his position, waiting for the old lady to disappear. However she felt like she was being watched and called out, "Show yourself!" with her cane in her hand. Eclipse stayed in his position unable to do anything but still huddled in the darkness as if waiting to strike.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Skylen kept herself hidden from view. She got an uneasy feeling about what was going on. She nervously crept back into the shadows. Once she was well out of sight she ran off on her way back home.

Skylen climbed onto the roof of her house, feeling herself sob slightly as she stared off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Eclipse tore himself away from the old lady and ran on the rooftop. A roof tile shattered under his weight, making him slip and roll off the roof. He landed on the ground with a large thud. The old woman turned around and screamed as Eclipse returned to his feet. Eclipses ears flattened and he looked away at the screaming old lady, the sound almost bursting his ear drums.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Skylen looked down as the pain of her wounds finally caught up to her. She frowned and climbed off the roof, figuring she had better take care of them before they got worse.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Eclipse growled and bared his teeth at the old lady, but it wasn't from the naggling voice in his head screaming for mayhem, it was a tactical move to try and shut her up. The woman screamed harder then passed out.
Eclipse tilted his head in suprise, "I guess that worked..." he mumbled. He walked off back to Skylen's house, once again stepping in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Arrow rested himself on the wall of an allyway. He heard voices near him that where to jumbled up for him to hear. He backed away slightly, unsure of the voice. He caught site of the Raven, it's black beedy eyes staring him down like prey.
Back to top Go down
http://quadrantmountain.heavenforum.com
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Skylen sat down on the kitchen counter as she began to tend to her wounds. Sleaning blood off her arms and wrapping up her torso along with putting a brace on her back to help support her back. Skylen sighed as she slowly got off the counter.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Eclipse quickly ran to Skylen's house before he got caught in a hive of activity thanks to the screams of the old woman. He jumped over the fence and gently knocked on the backdoor, the door handle being too small and intricate for him to use himself.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Skylen walked to the backdoor as she heard knocking. She opened it for Eclipse and ushed him in. She looked at him worriedly. "Did you kill that old lady?.." She asked a bit quietly.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:01 pm

He gulped, those eyes where haunting, even for a bird. He backed up slowly, forgeting what he was originaly running from before he bumped into someone. He looked shocked as bony hands grabed ahold of him and dragged him backwards into the dark ally, he started breathing heavely shocked at what had just happened and what was happening.
Back to top Go down
http://quadrantmountain.heavenforum.com
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:01 pm

"Nah...she fainted." Eclipse stayed downstairs and sat in the lounge, one of the few rooms where he could still stretch out. After a while of sitting and staring aimlessly into the ceiling. He suddenly came across old and stale scents of Arrow and Sheeba.
"You seen Arrow recently?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:03 pm

"No.. I haven't..." She said slowly, fiddling with the brace around her torso. She looked up at Eclipse. "I don't think I've seen him for days... he's never around.."
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:07 pm

" I probably should go check on him, coming to think about it...I haven't seen him for days either. You need any help at all? At the moment I'm really good for manual labour and reaching high places..." said Eclipse as he sat up.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Skylen looked down at the ground with a dumb founded look on her face. She looked up at Eclipse feeling confused. "I don't think so... I can't think of anything off the top of my head.." She shifted her gaze back down at the ground akwardly.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:14 pm

"Ok then...well I need to find Arrow. Help me get my bow on my back..." Skylen, in her weakened state, struggled to fit the bow over Eclipse as stretched to fit on. Soon Eclipse was ready, " Thanks Skylen, this should protect me when morning comes." Eclipse was let out by Skylen and he took off into the night, his fur illluminated by the silver glow of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:17 pm

As Eclipse left Skylen went and sat down on the sofa. She looked at the brace that was still wrapped tightly around her ankle. She frowned. "I guess there shall be no other way to get you off.." She got up and slowly made her way to the tool box that she found in the basement. Skylen opened the tool box up and looked through the tools until she came to what she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Eclipse scoured the rooftops for any trace of Arrow but he found no leads. He hid behind a chimney as a police car slowly drove by, the flashing lights illuminating the dark street.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Skylen stood up with the hammer in her hand. She went back over to the sofa and sat down, resting her foot on the table infront of her. She took a deep breath before bringing the hammer down to meet the brace, she screamed in pain as it smashed down, breaking the brace that held her bound as a human. She dropped the hammer and made sure her ankle wasn't broken.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Eclipse continued to search but stopped to watch as the old woman was interviewed by the police. Eclipse heard the mutterings of people who had gathered around her. They generally admitted that they thought she was crazy. Eclipse sighed with relief and when he was sure Arrow wasn't there he continued on his search.

He headed to the park and eventually the forest to see if he could find any leads there.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Skylen sighed with relief to find out her foot was not broken, though she would have a few bruises. She stood up and turned full wolf. She smiled and ran outside, feeling full of energy as though the sever wounds she had gotten in human form were just a small scratch to her. She ran along, staying hidden. She went to the park and sat by the pond, watching as the ducks swam.

Skylen looked over to her right as a duck approached her. It pecked her tail. She yelped and snapped at the duck, grabbing it by it's tail. She smiled proudly and got up, carrying the duck off by it's tail.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Eclipse entered the forest not really knowing where to go, "If I were Arrow...where would I go?...probably not here." Eclipse ran further into the forest. Soon he started to feel tired and weak. He stopped and panted on a log. He looked up and saw the sun was starting to rise.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Skylen was about to dig into her duck feast when she saw the sun starting to peak above the horizon. She grumbled looking at the dead duck. "I guess I'll go find Eclipse.." She muttered. She began to walk off but stopped and ran back to pick up the duck and then return to searching for Eclipse, the duck hanging limply from her jaws.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quadrant Mountain Pack :: Roleplay and Activaties :: Roleplay Board-