Quadrant Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadrant Mountain Pack

Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

Werewolf rp - Page 12 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:50 pm

"Eclipse.." Skylen said slowly, looking at him. "..are you sure you want to stay?.. I mean, you seem to want miss them very much... I don't like seeing you this upset..." she said a bit warily. Skylen looked back down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:01 pm

"I can't return to them...It wouldn't be safe. I'd prefer to leave than have the unthinkable happen. My mind is set and i've been able to say goodbye. I'm just glad I could...even if it's not in person."
Back to top Go down
http://endlessechoespack.heavenforum.com/
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:11 pm

"I understand..." she said quietly. Skylen kept her gaze on the ground for a few silent moments before getting up and walking out the room to the kitchen. The whole situation bugged her though she decided she wanted to drop it and continue on with life. She sighed and made a sandwich then walked out to the bakyard, sitting down in the hammock to eat her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:17 pm

Eclipse retreated to the quietness of the basement, the silence seemed to comfort him. When he went upstairs he noticed the bow. He smiled and picked it up and went outside. He set up the target and flexed the bow. Soon he took many steps back and aimed.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Skylen finished her sandwich and laid back in the hammock. She closed her eyes to try and block out the world around her.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Eclipse got down on one knee and fired, hitting the bullseye first time. He shot again hitting the border of the target. Eclipse groaned and pulled back the string as hard as he could. He fired a third arrow and it shattered on impact when it hit the tough bark to the left of the target, sending splinters flying into the air to bomb the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Skylen slowly fell asleep, her dreams turning to nightmares. Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Eclipse kept on firing, however he started inspecgting each arrow, noticing that they along with the bow were starting to wear out.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Skylen sat up quickly, breathing hard as she awoke from her nightmare. She screamed as she fell out of the hammock, landing with a thud on the ground. Skylen growled ad stood up, brushing off the dirt on her.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Eclipse ran over to Skylen, "Are you ok?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Skylen looked up at Eclipse, feeling herself blush with embaressment. "I'm fine.. just fell..... out of the hammock.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Eclipse helped Skylen up and returned to inspecting the bow, "Looks like I might need to get a new one... this one is old and damaged." He pulled off a splinter of wood that was chipping away at the base of the bow.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Skylen looked at the bow. "Do you want to go buy another one?.... If you want I can lend you some money." She said, looking at the chipping wood.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:16 pm

"Nah I'm the one that uses it, I should buy it, anyway I think I can fix most of this, so it won't be much." Eclipse inspected the bow further mentally making a checklist of things to do. "Nothing a bit of tape can't solve," Eclipse smiled at the thought of black duct tape around an old but well crafted bow.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Skylen nodded. "Ok then." She stretched then headed back inside, getting away from the heat of the outdoors.
Back to top Go down

Rayen
Felen
Felen

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Rayen walked out of her house, Her two dogs Bullet and Fang following close behind. Bullet, a black German Shepard barked happily before bounding off after a squirrel into the woods at the edge of the front yard. The Rotweiler Fang following close behind. " Watch your back!" She yelled," If you get killed I'm not going to come looking for you."
Stretching her hand far above her head, Rayen sighed contently."Now," She said allowed," What should we have for breakfast..." Running into the woods Rayen shifted into her full wolf form, her dark pelt blending into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Arrow's eyes snapped open, amber liquid orbs looking at the wall infront of him. He got up from were he was sitting and walked outside, he turned half wolf than let out a yawn as he streached his arms. His eyes shifted to the direction of the soft light of the town, "Still around? I thought they were to scared to show their sorry faces." He snickered sitting down next to the cave, he pulled off one of his gloves. "Either I need to start using these puppies more often or get a nail file. The're growing to long for my tast." 'Arrow' stated before putting the glove on again feeling anothe presents in the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://quadrantmountain.heavenforum.com

Rayen
Felen
Felen

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Golden eyes locked on an older man walking along a forest trail, Rayen stalked forward. This was just to easy, a deer would be more of a challenge. But hey, she liked human meat better. Charging from the bush at sank her long fang into the back of the male's neck. Snapping the bone in two with little effort.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Arrow heard a snap and birds cawing, "Lovely." He stated heading in that direction only to see a wolf ontop of an old man in which was now dead. "Strong wolf, unatural for one to just attack a passenger out of think air don't you think? Young, werewolfess." He stated.
Back to top Go down

Rayen
Felen
Felen

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Raye looked up from her meal, her ebony maw stained darker from the human's blood. Licking her lips she cocked her head, recognizing Arrow."If you've come thinking you've found and easy meal." She said," Your dead wrong."
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:44 pm

"Human flesh? A good meal? No, not when it's an old man, to stringy." He stated. "I rather go get my own. Unfortunatly, killing off these pathetic creatures makes me feel like a Vampire aside from there being no blood sucking involved." A smirk pulled at his lips faintly, his golden eyes showing little if any emotion. "Though, the crimson paint that is left on the floor is very buetiful." Arrow stated before feeling another ping run through his head and an almost pleading voice of a young child pleeding him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:43 pm

"Huh the arrowheads are blunt..." Eclipse went down into the basement and returned to the garden with a file. He started filing down the heads to sharpen them up.

"Beautiful..." he mumbled as he put another arrow into the quiver.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Skylen got herself a glass of ice water then walked to the backyard, she stood in the door way, leaning against the door frame as she watched Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Eclipse finished with the arrows and moved onto the bow. He started filing down the rough areas, removing all the splintered areas. He then removed the string and placed it on the table.
"Yup it definately needs a new string. But apart from that it will now go right through anything that would dare get in your way." Eclipse laid on the drass exhausted from the excessive filing and sanding down.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:05 pm

"Sounds good.." Skylen mumbled before taking a drink of her water.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quadrant Mountain Pack :: Roleplay and Activaties :: Roleplay Board-