Quadrant Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadrant Mountain Pack

Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

Werewolf rp - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Arrow slowly walked back to Skylen's house, a sudden earge of guilt washing over his body like a title wave. He opened the door and walked inside, sighing as he walked upsatares.
Back to top Go down
http://quadrantmountain.heavenforum.com

Rayen
Felen
Felen

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:44 pm

(I am sort of lost, its hard to keep up with you guys. xD You post so darn fast.)

Rayen watched the world go on around her from her perch atop a thick branch jutting out from an ancient oak. Her hazel eyes watched a couple in disgust as they made goo goo eyes at each other."What a terrible fate they have found themselve's in." She thought," Their so busy 'loving' each other that some one could just come up a slit their throats without them even knowing/ So caught up with the other to notice the world around them." Getting tired of watching couples picnic and act all gaga over each other. The young women leaped down from her resting place to walk off. Her hands in her pockets. A breeze rippled through her black hair, pulling it away from her beautiful face.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:45 am

Eclipse sighed and went to make sure. He went to the meeting place at the right time to find that the man had seemed to have disappeared off the face of the planet. Eclipse waited for longer a big smile spread across his face.
Good girl Skylen he thought.
He went to the man's room in disbelief to find that there had been some strange activity, clothes laid on the floor and items that had been brushed hastily onto the floor. Eclipse picked up a piece of paper and stared at it in shock, he was staring at his families contact details.
It had a special postal address through a private company that delivered letters to strange and far out places, a telephone no. that had been crossed out with the words 'phone is broken' scribbled next to it. Stapled onto the back were various letters of communications between this man and his family.

Eclipse walked back to Skylen's house and he went through each letter in detail, getting quite emotional in the process.
Back to top Go down
http://endlessechoespack.heavenforum.com/
Ky
Ky
Theta
Theta

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:36 am

Soon after wandering through the forest, Kip arrived at the Tall Tree. He looked up it, and grinned before beginning to swiftly climb it. His brown hair swished around as he climbed from branch to branch.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:49 am

(Yes, they do post fast don't they?)

Arrow climbed up into his bed, sighing again and thinking about what had happened. "What's wrong with me?" He asked the wall, obviously not getting an answer. He squinted his eyes, "I feel like a beast, why can't I get myself to stop!' He screamed throwing a book at the wall. He was fusterated, confused and overall feeling guilty. The blood stains of the previous night trickled down in his mind, he shook his head roughly before lying down and staring blankly at the wall.
Back to top Go down

Rayen
Felen
Felen

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Rayen pulled a pair of keys out of her jacket pocket." Okay..." She said," Now where did I part that Harley..."
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Arrow heard wimpering, he turned over seeing Sheeba. "Uh, hi?" He asked still dazzed. She barked tugging on him as if telling him to stop mopping. "Sheeba, if I was upset wouldn't I be showing it?" He asked the stupid question before getting up and walking outside. "Well, back to the forest I guess." He said picking the puppy up.
Back to top Go down

Rayen
Felen
Felen

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:09 pm

Rayen rounded a corner still searching for her motorcycle."Aha!" She exclaimed when her eyes fell upon the black Harley," There you are." Mounting the bike she revved the engine.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Arrow walked down the sidewalk with the puppy tucked in his arms. He sighed heavely. "What is wrong with me? I feel like I'm turning into a monster." He said again.
Back to top Go down

Rayen
Felen
Felen

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Rayen pulled her Harley out onto the street. Its engine roaring as she drove, echoing of the buildings. "Well look what we have here." She said, spotting Arrow walking down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Sheeba's ears twitched at the sound of a moter, Arrow turned his head seeing the girl from earlier. "Hear for revenge?" He asked. "sorry girl, I'm not in the mood." He stated looking back at the floor.
Back to top Go down

Rayen
Felen
Felen

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Pulling up along side Arrow she smiled." ate to disappoint ya but no." She replied, turning the cycle's engine off before dismounting," I was driving by when I saw you. So I thought I'd say hi." Nodding toward Sheeba she asked."Who's your cute friend? I hate to disappoint ya but she's way out of your leeg(sp), even if she's just a pup.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:13 pm

"What do you mean by out of my legg?" Arrow stated, somewhat offended. The puppy barked. "She's innocent, I'm scared I may...hurt her" (le-gasp!) He said putting his hand on Sheeba's head.
Back to top Go down

Rayen
Felen
Felen

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Rayen cocked her head."Well if you that scared then why haven't you found her a nice new home?" She pointed out," And you know very well what I mean by way out of your legg." Waving her hand to dismiss the topic." Any way I need to get back to my house. Bullet and Fang will be wondering where I've gone. And what's happened to their dinner." She studied the pup closely." Now that I mention it the little one looks hungry. I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind sharing some food with her."
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Arrow growled, the puppy looked up at him with worry. "I can take care of her." He said, his blood felt like fire again. It wasn't such a good sign, he saw a glims in her bike of his eyes flashing liquid gold causing him to stumble back. Cold voices filled his head Sheeba barked at him causing him to snap out of it. "I uh, need to get somewere as soon as possable. Sorry that I can't stay and chat." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Skylen sighed and walked outside, walking off at a brisk pace down the street. She had managed to get Eclipse to stay but who knows what his family would react like when they find out he's not going back. Skylen sighed as she came to the edge of the forest.

Skylen gazed up at the lumbering trees infront of her. She looked at the ground and continued walking on, coming to a stop when she came to the small waterfall. Skylen plopped down at the edge of the water and watched as it tumbled down the rocks to make it's way to the pool beneath it. She sighed and stared at the water solemly, watching as fish swam around in no particular direction.
Back to top Go down

Rayen
Felen
Felen

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Rayen sighed." What I meant was that she is to pretty for you Hun." She said," And I saw no harm in offering the pup the chance to have a nice meal and meet a few new friends. Bullet just loves puppies." She had noticed Arrow's eyes and knew what was happening, though she wasn't bothered in the least.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:38 pm

"oh, okay." He saidd calming down slightly. "Though, i need to go, finid my stash of dog food... later' He said looking around fanticaly before running to the forest as fast as he could.

At the forest, he put Sheeba down infront of the cave and walked in, the puppy behind him. He picked up some food and fed her before sitting down, he closed his eyes falling asleep and so did sheeba....
Back to top Go down
Ky
Ky
Theta
Theta

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Kip sat in the tree, overlooking the forest. Looking out towards the city, he could see a faint black dot.
A vehicle of some sort, Kip guessed. As he looked around, seeing no signs of life other than the plants, he felt a pang of loneliness. He sighed, his eyes showing his emotions.
But how? he asked himself. How do I meet people? How do I... make friends...? He thought over these questions, though he didn't know the answer. Having grown up with out friends, he just didn't know how to make any. When he was younger, he looked a bit menacing to the other kids, so they kept away from him. He never knew why he looked like this, because he was a nice, friendly guy. He sighed again, and another wave of loneliness washed over him as he pondered his questions. Finally, he gave up.
I'll be friendless forever... he thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:59 am

Skylen picked up a rock nearby and threw it at the water, watching as it skipped across the liquid surface a few times before falling in the water with a loud splash.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Eclipse tearfully sat on the desk, brought out a pen and started writing a letter. He included everything he wanted his family to know and he made sure to deliver the point of not going back. He sighed and signed the letter.

He stared at the letter blankly, his mind concerned with other things.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:13 pm

After a while Skylen got up and eventually left the little waterfall, following the water down stream. She sighed and looked at the ground as she went, slowly beginning to hum a song as she went.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Eclipse sealed the letter after proof reading it. He got up and put on a hoodie to hide his emotions. He walked out of the house with his head hung low and his hands in the pockets. He made his way to the post office and asked for a special delivery. He handed them the details of the company and the address of his family. The woman behind the till nodded and took the letter, "What is the purpose of this letter?" she asked curiously.
"A goodbye..." muttered Eclipse blankly. He then paid her for the delivery and he made his way back home...
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Skylen finally made her way back home, when she entered she sat down on the couch in the living room, staring at the ground, blankly.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 pm

Eclipse entered Skylen's house and sat down next to her, "It is done..." was all he could say. He put the letters away and sighed once more when he shut the cupboard door in which held the vital documents.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quadrant Mountain Pack :: Roleplay and Activaties :: Roleplay Board-