Quadrant Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadrant Mountain Pack

Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

Werewolf rp - Page 32 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:58 pm

Skylen jumped as she was jolted awake. "What's wrong? Are we there?" She shouted suddenly as she woke. She looked up at Eclipse's expression and quickly looked out the window, groaning as she saw the eyes. "Oh you have got to be kidding me." She complained, annoyed and angered by the sight.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:05 pm

"Yeah I am, funny HAHAHA... they have blocked the road and surrounded the bus. The organisation suggests humans or werewolves and the the number of them suggests a pack. You ready to go hunting?" Eclipse stretched his arms and watched as the chaos slowly erupted inside the bus.

"One tragedy after another...oh how it does annoy me..."

The bus driver started to reverse the bus, in an attempt to get out of this scene but to Eclipse's suprising amusement a ltreefell down behind the bus.

"That was almost a failure of an ambush...remind me to mock them for it."
Back to top Go down
http://endlessechoespack.heavenforum.com/
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Skylen rolled her eyes, taking Eclipse by the hand she lead the way off the bus, forcing the door open and ignoring the shouting from the bus driver. She rushed Eclipse off into the woods so they could both transform and talk with the werewolves without being seen by the paniced humans.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Eclipse quickly turned half wolf, remembering the added strength and agility this form gave him. He waited for Skylen and then returned to the incident before things kicked off.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Skylen pondered over turning half wolf or wolf, deciding on full wolf, thinking she could pose as Eclipse's dog. She transformed and rushed off after him, her paws thudding against the ground. She smiled as the people on the bus seemed to panic at her appearence, thinking she was a wild animal. She barked at Eclipse and looked at the people in mock humor.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Eclipse got some frightened stares from the people inside the bus and he couldn't help but laugh. "If you want to live I'd stay in the bus andshut up if I were you..." Eclipse walked infront of the door causing some people to scream whereas others looked curiousl as a werewolf blocked their way out.
"How about we talk before you do anything rash? I don't really want to have to get my claws all dirty with your blood.!" shouted Eclipse into the surrounding area, the people in the bus behind him suddenly went deathly quiet as they started catching on to what was happening.

About four werewolves stepped forwards and out of the shadows leaving a few more behind. Eclipse gave a small smirk, "Could you please be a great help and move the trees that have trapped the bus here?" he asked sarcastically.

The lead wolf returned the smirk, "Only If you step away, now is lunchtime and since this is the last tuesday of the month, human is on the menu."
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Skylen growled at the werewolves, though she wanted to accually be heard talking so she transformed to half wolf, not caring about the frightened looks of the people. "You back away from them." She shouted, angerly at the werewolves, taking a step closer to them. "You'd have to go through me before you will even dream of killing one of them." She challenged, taking another step closer. She was in no mood to talk this over with them and already didn't like the fact that htey were holding up the already long bus trip.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:31 pm

"Oh and just a friendly piece of advice, just because there are more of you doesn't mean you'll win...it will only make your defeat more embarrasing." growled Eclipse as he bared his fangs and flexed his claws, ready to fight. The werewolf in the midlle laughed and the two next to him leapt at Skylen and eclipse only to meet their fate in a sticky red mess. Eclipse charged at one of the werewolves before he had time to take in what had just happened. Eclipse's claws dug into it's chest. sending him flying backwards with four large scars that cut its way up the werewolf's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Skylen ducked the leap of one of the werewolves as it leaped at her. She quickly turned and tripped him as he landed on the ground. She growled and pounced ontop of him, stretching her arm out, claws extended. She landed ontop of him forcefully, breaking a few ribs while her claws sunk deep into the creatures neck. She pulled her claws out and punctured them into it's face, only to feel herself be thrown off the beast. Skylen growled as she was tackeld to the ground. She looked up at another one of the werewolves. She shouted and squirmed to avoid the blows that it sent at her face. Skylen freed one of her arms and shoved it into the beasts chest, pulling it out after a few moments. She screamed in shock as the body fell forward on her. She squirmed trying to free herself from the dead beast.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:44 pm

"Oh look they all died. Come face me if you want to end up like them, you can trust me. I'm a gift that will keep on giving!" Eclipse realised he was developing a dark sense of humour but he decided to confront that problem later. " He pulled the body off skylen and dropped it to the floor. The remaining werewolves didn't approach, infact he wasn't sure if they were still there.

Eclipse sighed in relief and he walked over to the fallen tree to see if he could move it.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Skylen got up as Eclipse moved the body off of her. She walked over to the tree with Eclipse, not waiting for a reply before she began to lift it up, dragging it away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:51 am

Eclipse woke up when the driver hinked his horn, "You two! end of the line!" he shouted fearfully while trying to be as professional as he could. Eclipse got up and delved his hand into his pocket. The driver curled up in his seat as Eclipse approached him, "Go away beast don't eat me!" he cried. Eclipse sighed and dropped coins into a little bowl next to the gear stick, "I believe that's the money we owe you." The driver looked up at him with tear stained eyes, "You know for the fare. We didn't pay as we boarded." He nodded slowly and sighed with relief as Eclipse went back to wake Skylen up.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Skylen blinked open her eyes as Eclipse woke her. She yawned and stood up, streching. She stumled after him still half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:03 pm

"Come on Skylen, wakey wakey!" laughed Eclipse as he tugged her around town trying to find a taxi.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Skylen sighed as she was pulled around. "Ok I'm awake!" She said. Skylen looked around and spotted a taxi coming down the street. "Taxi!" She shouted. The taxi pulled over and Skylen got into, followed by Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:10 pm

The taxi driver turned to look at the two, "So where do you want to go?" she asked. Eclispe pulled out his map and slowly directed her, "...You see this little white road here...can you take us as far up it as possible?"
"Yeah sure hun..." the taxi driver turned back to face the road and she quickly adjusted the rear view mirror before revving the engine and taking off at speed and out of the town.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:15 pm

Skylen looked out the window, watching as the buildings slowly gave way to trees. She glanced at Eclipse. "I... I don't think I want to meet your parents.. they could blame me for.. a lot and they don't even know who I am...." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 pm

Eclipse looked at Skylen blankly for a moment, "I see. Well...what can they blame you for? everything that has happened was my decision, the only person that got me in this mess is myself. They should be thanking you really, I dread to think how many times you've saved me from a messy end. Besides I don't think they'll care about how i disappeared when I step in through the door."

Eclipse stopped, "There is one thing though..." Eclipse stared at his hand as it shook with nervous excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:23 pm

Skylen nodded slowly in agreement. She looked out the window for a few moments before looking back at Eclipse. "And that would be?.."
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:30 pm

"Leaving...it will be hard...to do it again..." Eclipse sighed again and clenched his shaking hand, "Please don't worry about it though, I've told myself I won't change my mind no matter how hard it gets."

Eclipse glared into the rear view mirror and the eyes of the taxi driver suddenly returned to the road.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Skylen remained silent and went back to looking out the window, her mind buzzing with thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:42 pm

Eclipse remained quiet and closed his eyes. He wondered how much longer this journey would be.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:45 pm

Skylen smiled faintly as a small bridge came into view. Getting closer.... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:03 pm

The taxi driver stopped, "This is as far as I can take you...the road is too small." Eclipse nodded and gave the taxi driver the money. He stood up outside and stretched his back, "It feels good to walk the last leg doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:07 pm

Skylen got out of the ca and stretched. She nodded. "Though I still feel like I'm in the taxi.." She grumbled as she began to walk down the road.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quadrant Mountain Pack :: Roleplay and Activaties :: Roleplay Board-